Crete: the number one island – tourist destination of the Mediterranean!
More than 2.5 million visitors, from thirty different nationalities, are accommodated in about two thousands big and small hotel units through three international airports, four passenger and one commercial port each year.
The result of this traffic?
17 million overnight stays per year with a turnover of 10 billion euros!
Tourism’s top business associations have programmed in the near future investments of over 500 million euro, making certain the qualitative upgrade of the Cretan tourism industry.
In such demanding market we are active and offer high quality services, promoting a variety of products, like:
- Coffee, Beverages, Tea
- Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks, Beer, Wine
- Cooking products
- Cold meats and Cheeses
- Fish, fish products and salted fish
- Dough products, Pastries
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pre-cooked meals
- Tomato products
- Cereal, Jam, Sugar
- Products for international cuisine (Italia, Mexican, Asian)
- Take away packaging (plastic and paper disposable products)
- Cleaning systems and material
- Frozen Fruits and Vegetables
- Frozen Fish and Meat