With more than 1200 retail outlets of consumer goods (super markets of major and smaller chains, franchise stores and many independent and family businesses) with dispersion to Crete’s entire width and length.
During the tourism season, the population of the island triples resulting ti increased demand in many products, both Greeks and imported.
Working close with super market chains and local distribution networks, gives us an understanding of the retail market. This allows us to develop and offer products, which meets our consumers’ demands.
- Product analysis, Branch attractiveness
- Analyzing for every category / range of product and every product in every category
- Competition analysis– Strategic planning
- Marketing, Placement, Price, Distribution
- Projection, Promotion and Sale